Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is a triumph...

A quick update with a couple of pics of the first map. Its a Portal parody. My original idea was to have the whole first act (1/3 of the game) as training levels and it would be one big Portal parody...but when I went to make the maps, well, let's just say Portal is rather bland and I decided it was overkill to have that many training levels...best to just have one and get on with the story!

I have planned out an interesting escape story of act I. Each map will parody classic games (without cloning them) ... I was always looking for a way to inject some humor. I think its a great way to tell my story.

Anyway, I will keep the other maps under my hat ...until the maps are made anyway. Enough of me rambling, in to the pics...

DEMII in her Relaxation Vault

Multiple Shadows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment